THG3: The Chase THG3: The Chase

I was expecting mediocrity, but got something more

Solid storyline, average art, decent audio, perfect and on-point animation.

This was a really good Flash! I was actually immersed in the drama of a bomb going off or not and even squealed in delight after the redirection code was accepted.

What really wowed me was the flawless mouth animation and transitions between scenes. The background music was perfectly suited, especially the title music (which I'd really like as a ringtone. PRETTY PLEASE? :3) Dramatic action frames were paired perfectly with music, and even if the art wasn't the best ever, I still was still sitting at the edge of my seat for all fight scenes.

My only complaint was the voices. At a few points in the movie, it has a very audible reverberation thing going on. Just clean it up and this would be perfect.

Happily awaiting the next section!

(9/5)

thelastryan responds:

Thank you for that, it really is a kind of inspiration to hear that someone has actually enjoyed watching what I've done here.

I'm going to take more time for the next one to really focus on the art and voice acting, and maybe make it a bit longer. But to hear things like this makes me happy, so I'm glad you liked it.

Oh, and I'll get around to sending you that music. :D

BABY.swf BABY.swf

...

Wow.

Usually, I'd comment on how horrible this flash was and say something like "This looks like it was made by a 10-year old crack head.", but something tells me I'd just be feeding a troll and wasting my precious words with a serious review.

Congratulations on the mind-fuck.

Gaycied responds:

Lol, this was made by a 40 year old you ass

Newgrounds rangers Newgrounds rangers

No. Just...no.

Allow me to say "Worst. Game. EVER."

The "X" button doesn't allow you to jump, at certain times, even though the Author states this in the comment section. And, unless you read the Author's comments, you'd have no idea how to play.

There should probably be some more instructions inside the game. You know, like controls and stuff: things that games typically have. >>

Also, the audio is more than glitchy: its non-existent. The second time I played through, I heard this gut-wrenching scream play as I fell to my death. Unnerving to say the least, mainly because THERE IS NO BACKGROUND MUSIC!

The character selection screen is a joke. Of the three choices you have, only one of them successfully works.

You have been blammed, good sir. Better luck next time.

Shimmer Shimmer

That intro. The chorus.

So singable.
I love it~

Jade Rabbit Ballade Jade Rabbit Ballade

Oh god. That feedback. :c

Invest in a better recording space, buddy.

FlyingColours responds:

Um... Thanks for the review! :P

Hotline Miamish Hotline Miamish

The clap feels kinda off for most of the song and it all just feels really chaotic. Weird. :/

The Fwends The Fwends