Shimmer Shimmer

So singable.
I love it~

Jade Rabbit Ballade Jade Rabbit Ballade

Oh god. That feedback. :c

Invest in a better recording space, buddy.

FlyingColours responds:

Um... Thanks for the review! :P

Hotline Miamish Hotline Miamish

The clap feels kinda off for most of the song and it all just feels really chaotic. Weird. :/

Lusitania Lusitania

Wooooooooooooow.

That intro pulled me immediately into a town next to the sea; I even felt the salt-water splash on my face for a second, but then realized that was only my single-bedroom apartment's roof leaking again from my neighbor's excessive bath sessions.
Anyway, this song is really interesting and not in the bad way that most "post-modern" and "indie" music typically is. The dissonance in the chords brings you closer to the true meaning of life and with each strum, you start to fall more and more in love with the very essence of music.

To be brutally honest, I was really just overall awed by this song. Hope to hear more like this in the future.

Gettin' Lazy Gettin' Lazy

This is such a ponderous tune. I love it so much.

WingoWinston responds:

If you weren't eating a wheel of cheese while listening to it then you wouldn't understand the true meaning of the song.

Logandabest - Vg Loop Logandabest - Vg Loop

I don't think its fair that you can just make every single genre sound wonderful. How is this fair?

WingoWinston responds:

You have great music too!

Hear Me Out (Inst.) Hear Me Out (Inst.)

Holy shit. This sounds like something I could hear on the radio.
Fucking amazing.

Stavier responds:

Haaa, thanx mayne I appreciate it! :D

Challenge-PopSong in 3hrs Challenge-PopSong in 3hrs

Solid vocals and I love the chord progression. You really captured the essence of pop in three hours (or less).

My only complaint is that the rising action at the beginning of the song took a little too long for me. If there weren't so many empty spots without vocals, I'd have given it a five.

Good job!

Fanopeion responds:

Haha thanks. I know what you mean though. The reason for this of course is that I was in a hell of a rush (mildly put) to finish this within the given timeframe of that challenge.

-Never Ending Horizons- -Never Ending Horizons-

well damn, that into was just really...cold.
I don't really have any words to say because the first thirty seconds killed any preconceived notions I had about this song.

Kinda got tedious after about a minute though; felt like I was having miniheart attacks every three bars. (I'm sure that's a good thing because I was still recovering from that first drop)

I'm giving it a five because I really can't tell you what to improve. Its solid man.

ktgen responds:

lol just realized before the second drop i accidently put 12 bars of nothing but drums. im gonna fix that right away btw thanks for the review

First Taste of Poutine First Taste of Poutine

Oh wow. I can hear the angels sing! This is perfection.

WingoWinston responds:

I really do wish I had better voice plugins :( I try my best with the ones I have though and I'm glad you think so fondly of them :)